Among the many uses of argan oil for the skin and for your health, it can also be used in your food. Add a touch of Morocco to your cooking skills by using Argan Green’s Culinary Argan Oil in your food. It’s tasty and definitely good for you!
Benefits of eating Pure Argan Oil:
- Help reduce cardiovascular diseases, obesity and various cancers according to research done.
- Reduces harmful cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood.
- Powerful anti-oxidant function.
- Good for diabetics – stabilizes blood sugar/insulin levels.
- Reduces joint and rheumatism pain.
- Stimulates the nervous system and can build brain capacity.
- Facilitates weight loss by improving digestion.
How does it taste?
It has a distinctive nutty taste and can be used to add flavour to any dish – sweet or savoury.
Some uses of Culinary Argan Oil:
- Try it the traditional Moroccan way: dip a piece of bread in argan oil and then in a bit of honey and eat.
- As a finishing oil on fish, vegetables, soups and pasta.
- Great as a salad dressing.
- Add more sweetness to your desserts.
These are just a few ways you enjoy argan oil in your food, your limit is your imagination!
Culinary vs. Cosmetic Argan Oil:
The difference between the two is in how the argan nuts are processed.
When Argan Oil is produced for eating, the argan nuts are roasted first and then ground through a stone mill. This produces argan oil that has a deep nutty flavour and smell.
On the other hand when argan oil is manufactured for cosmetic use then the nuts are machine pressed without being roasted i.e cold-pressed. A light oil is produced without a heavy smell.
Click here for a full list of stores that stock our products.