Rejuvenate your body with Argan Green’s Moroccan Black Soap also known as Beldi Soap (not be mistaken with African black soap). This is a wonderful exfoliating body treatment that has been (and still is) used as the essential ingredient in the hammams of Morocco for centuries. Discover this natural beauty treatment for yourself by creating your own Moroccan mini-hammam experience at home.
Benefits of Moroccan Black Soap:
- Very rich in Vitamin E.
- Removes dead skin and unclogs blocked pores.
- Revitalizes the skin – acts as a moisturizing agent protecting against dryness and dehydration.
- Anti-aging qualities
- Helps to clean and detoxify the skin.
- Improves blood and lymph circulation.
- Suitable for all skin types especially dry and mature skin.
How does it work?
The secret of Moroccan Black Soap is in the way it is made. Morocco is a North African country rich in olive trees and they are not only used for putting in salads but for beauty products as well. Thus olive oil and olive pulp are the main ingredients in black soap – this is what it gives that natural exfoliating and moisturizing effect on your skin.
- Take a hot bath or shower, or a shower followed by a sauna session.
- Make sure your skin is nice and warm, then apply the Beldi soap to your skin in small circular motions till your entire body is covered.
- Wait ten minutes while the soap goes to work on your skin.
- Rinse your skin for a second time in the shower while using an exfoliating glove like Argan Green’s Kessa Glove.
- Slide the Kessa in up and down strokes to remove the dead skin cells, then rinse thoroughly.
- Enjoy your beautifully soft, exfoliated skin.
Tip: For best results, apply argan oil to your skin after drying for extra hydration and nourishment.
How often can Moroccan black soap be used?
The soap can be used daily, but you should only use the exfoliating glove 1 – 2 times a week.
See for yourself why so many women (and men!) swear by the use of Beldi Soap for cleaner, healthier, and more radiant skin.
Olive Oil, Moroccan Argan Oil, Potassium Hydroxide (from Ashes), Beeswax, Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Check out our full list of stockists here.